Wednesday 11 June 2014

Thank you for your support!

It didn't work out this time. We were unable to jointly raise the necessary funds to publish the English translation of "Homestory Deutschland" as the next edition of Witnessed though Startnext although so many of you showed love! 
What's next? 
First of all, everyone who donated money will get it back - please let me know if there are problems with this. Secondly, I am going to try and work out what went wrong (so I would be grateful for your feedback! Just comment below...) Thirdly, I will renew my fundraising efforts for this publication through other channels. You will be able to buy this book very soon! Just a little later than originally planned... :-)
Best wishes,
Sharon Otoo, Witnessed Series Editor



No comments:

Post a Comment